- Big Bud is suitable for all growing mediums and systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- Big Bud is a top-quality additive;
- The additive is designed for use during the flowering/ fruiting phases;
- The formula contains natural and organic ingredients such as Phosphorus, Potassium, amino acids and vitamins.
- The formula is easy-to-use;
- The product is highly-soluble and plants can easily absorb it;
- Big Bud strengthens your plants and promotes heavier and larger flower production;
- Improves the production of essential oils and delivers tastier fruits;
- The product comprises citric and ascorbic acids to help with respiration;
- High levels of Phosphorus and Potassium for explosive blooming.
Big Bud is not a classic flowering booster. Most blooming boosters contain Potassium and Phosphorus, which are necessary in high amounts during the flowering period. Big Bud doesn’t only contain Phosphorus and Potassium but also essential amino acids and vitamins. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which provide increased flowering and accelerated metabolism. Magnesium prevents your plants from suffering from Potassium toxicity and improves their flavour, aromas, and texture. The Citric and Ascorbic acids improve your plants’ respiration and increase their metabolic rate. Big Bud delivers higher flowering sites and increases the number of flowers during blooming.
How to Use
Growers use Big Bud from the 2nd week of the blooming phase up to the 3rd week before the flush. Add Big Bud by Advanced Nutrients to your water reservoir in a dosage of 2 ml/L.
Big Bud is an easy-to-use additive, which you can simply add to your water reservoir. First, add the nutrients and chase them with the supplements and boosters. Adjust the pH level as necessary. Store the product in a dark and cool place, away from extreme temperatures. Keep the formula out of children’s reach. When handling the product, use protective gloves and prevent skin contact.