- The product is suitable for any growing system and medium;
- Bud Ignitor is an optimized additive;
- Use Bud Ignitor during the first 2 weeks of the flowering stage;
- The formula comprises essential macro and micronutrients such as Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, and seaweed extract.
- Bud Ignitor maximizes your harvest yields;
- Accelerates flowering;
- Increases flower sites on each stem;
- Delivers a boost of energy for strong blooming;
- Comprises natural macro and micronutrients;
- The product is suitable for use with other Advanced Nutrients’ additives and boosters.
Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor accelerates and streamlines the transition from the vegetative phase to the blooming phase. When you’ve switched to the 12/12 lighting cycle, the product will trigger the blooming process. Bud Ignitor delivers optimum ratios of Phosphorus and Potassium, which your plants will store and use during the entire flowering period. This way, your plants will develop denser flowering sites on every stem. Bud Ignitor guarantees denser and heavier fruits with stronger tastes, flavours, and aromas.
How to Use
Growers use Bud Ignitor during the first 2 weeks of the blooming phase. Use the product at a recommended dosage of 2 ml/L. The additive is compatible with the range of Advanced Nutrients base nutrients and boosters.
Bud Ignitor is a strong additive, which you can mix into your water container or reservoir. Add the additive at the recommended dosage and stir well. First, add the base nutrients to your water tank and follow with the supplements and boosters. Store Bud Ignitor in a dark and protected place. Keep the formula away from very low and very high temperatures. When handling the product, wear protective gloves. Keep the formula out of children’s reach. Avoid contact with your skin and eyes. In case of contact, rinse instantly.