- The product is suitable for growing plants in hydroponic systems, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- Growers use the formula 1 week before the flush;
- The formula contains a wide range of chelates, which can remove excess salts and toxins.
- It’s an easy to use flush solution;
- Removes salt residues from within your plants;
- Helps plants get rid of waste products and toxins;
- Improve the quality of your crops;
- It’s perfect to use with Advanced Nutrition boosters and additives.
Flawless Finish comprises top-quality chelates and flushing agents, which help your plants eliminate any excess salts, toxins and waste products. Chelates function like chemical claws, which grip onto other materials. Chelates bind to excess nutrients within your plants and remove them through the roots into the Flawless Finnish solution. The formula also helps plants to consume any stored nutrients to prepare for a cleaner and tastier harvest. By the time of harvest, your plants will be 85% free of unwanted materials. Unlike other flush products, Flawless Finish doesn’t rob your plants of essential nutrients. When you flush your crops with Flawless Finish, you’ll enjoy smoother tasting fruits, which are rich in natural aromas and essential oils.
How to Use
You can use Flawless Finish in any type of growing medium and system. Growers use the product about 4 to 10 days before harvest. If you’re growing plants in hydroponic systems, drain the reservoir and fill it with fresh and clean water. Mix 2ml/L of Flawless Finish and stir well. Run your system for about 6 hours to wash out the root-zone. Don’t add any additives or nutrients. Feed your plants with water until the time of harvest. If you’re growing in soil, soak the growing medium with the Flawless Finish solution and water in a dosage of 2ml/L. After 6 hours flush the soil with fresh water.