- The product is made for plants growing in hydroponic systems, run-to-waste hydroponics, or soil;
- Voodoo Juice is a powerful additive made to the highest standards;
- Use the formula during the vegetative stage up to the first 2 weeks of the blooming phase;
- The product contains 12 types of beneficial microbes.
- The product is user-friendly;
- Improves your plants’ nutrient absorption;
- Strengthens your plants during the growing stage to deliver powerful blooming;
- Increases root development and delivers healthy plants;
- Improves root-branching;
- Suitable to use with the range of additives and boosters made by Advanced Nutrients.
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice is a strong and concentrated formula, which contains beneficial microbes. The formula is suitable for use from the beginning of the vegetative stage up to the 2nd week of blooming. In natural environments, beneficial bacteria exist in the soil and work with plants’ roots to improve nutrient availability. They also protect your plants against pathogens. The formula comprises 12 different bacteria such as Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus Cereus, Bacillus Iaterosporus, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Macerans, Bacillus Megaterium, Bacillus Mycoides, Bacillus Polymyxa, Bacillus Pumilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Paenibacillus Azotofixans, and Paenibacillus Polymyxa. They form large colonies around your plants’ roots and protect them against pests and diseases. The bacteria also improve the oxygen levels in the soil and humates, which chelate nutrients, making them easily absorbable.
How to Use
Use Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice is a strong supplement, which you can use throughout the entire vegetative stage up to the 2nd week of blooming. Use the additive at a dosage of 2 ml/L.
Voodoo Juice is a high-performance concentrate, which you can add to your water tank and mix thoroughly. First, add the nutrients and follow with the supplements and boosters. Adjust the level of the pH as necessary. Store Voodoo Juice in a cool and dark place, away from extreme temperatures. Keep it out of children’s reach. When handling the product, wear protective gloves.