- An innovative product resulting from years of research
- Helps to get the best out of beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal additives, like Charge & Biosys
- Can be used with most grow systems
- Retains an ideal mixture of water and air for healthy root growth
- Great drainage – will not clump or become water-logged
- Made from only the finest materials for reliable quality
- Contains no nutrient – a suitable coco nutrient must be added from the first watering
How Gold Label 60/40 Works:
Gold Label contains 60% clay pebbles and 40% coco, bringing the best of both worlds in one ready-mixed substrate. The excellent drainage properties of clay pebbles and the airy, fibrous texture of coco come together to form an almost ideal hydroponic environment for roots to grow into.
Using Gold Label 60/40:
Gold Label has been developed particularly for use in flood and drain or dripper-type hydroponic systems. Unlike coco, you need to flush the substrate first time you use it in order to saturate the clay pebbles initially. During the veg stage start with a lower PH (5.2-5.6) to ballance the PH in your substrate, in the generative stage move to a slightly higher PH (5.5-6.3).