Mills C4 is a powerful flowering fertiliser. It comprises a unique combination of micro- and macronutrients, carbohydrates, trace minerals, and bio-stimulants. C4 ensures that you achieve high yield harvests and improves the quality of fruits. Thanks to the fertilizer’s strong bio-stimulants, plants produce huge amounts of sugars and essential oils. C4 accelerates your plants’ growth, stimulates flowering and enhances the taste of your fruits.
- Mills C4 is suitable for all growing mediums including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponic systems, and organic soil;
- The fertilizer is a base nutrient;
- Growers use C4 starting from the 2nd up to the 6th week of the blooming phase.
- This Mills fertiliser accelerates the development of your plants;
- The fertilizer promotes denser, heavier and tastier yields;
- Supports increased production of essential oils;
- C4 breaks down deteriorated and dead root matter;
- The formula transfers beneficial nutrients and carbohydrates to your plants’ flowers;
- Improves your plants’ immune system.
Mills produced the fertiliser to efficiently and quickly activate flowers’ growth. The formula establishes dense fruit sets in the beginning and middle stages of blooming. In turn, you’ll enjoy massive produce with increased levels of essential oils.
The fertilizer comprises high amounts of potassium and phosphorus, which are responsible for the production and the ripening of flower-heads. Also, C4 delivers the required micro and macro nutrients, trace minerals and carbohydrates to developing flowers. This way, C4 optimizes your plants’ sugars and oil production.
What’s best, through beneficial microorganisms, C4 organically dissolves dead root matter and turns it into carbohydrates. For this, the product uses a blend of humic or fulvic acid, L-amino acids, and cold-pressed seaweed. And to ensure accelerated growth, the fertilizer uses a unique combination of inorganic and organic components.
How to Use
Growers use C4 starting with the 3rd week of the blooming phase. Use 0.5 ml/L during week 3. Use 1 ml/L during week 4, 1.5 ml/L during week 5, and 1 ml/L during week 6.
Mills C4 is an easy to use one-part nutrient, designed for the blooming phase. Mix the nutrient into your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. If you’re growing in clay pebble, Rockwool, coco or any other hydroponic system, make sure that you maintain the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. Because the pH level rises naturally, keep the it at the lower end of the scale when you mix the nutrients into your water tank. If you’re growing in organic soil, you shouldn’t regulate the pH level. In case you want to adjust it, keep the pH between 6 and 7. Because it will rise naturally over time, keep it towards the lower end of the scale.
Store the formula in a dark, secured, and cool area. Also, keep it away from very high or very low temperatures. Ensure that you keep the fertilizer away from children.